[General] Reply of comments from what a model…

Dr. Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Wed Nov 11 13:37:56 PST 2015

Hi Al,

if we think in categories of a virtual image, then we are in my
understanding fully on the path of present main stream QM. I have
understood that we all want to do something better than that.

Regarding virtual phenomena I would like to remind you again of the
history of such ideas. In the 1940ies Julian Schwinger has introduced
vacuum polarization (which is equivalent to virtual particles according
to Feynman) to determine the Landé factor for refining the Bohr
magneton. This was the birth of it.

On the other hand I have shown that I can deduce the Bohr magneton as
well as the Landé factor in a classical way if I use my particle model.
And that is possible and was done on a pure classical way. For me this
is a good example that we can do things better than by QM. In particular
I try to have correct results without using any virtual objects.

Back to your question: If we build a particle model on a classical basis
then there is no place for a virtual image, and so I see the need for
two sub-particles.

Ciao, Albrecht

Am 11.11.2015 um 17:27 schrieb af.kracklauer at web.de:
> *Gesendet:* Mittwoch, 11. November 2015 um 11:54 Uhr
> *Von:* "Dr. Albrecht Giese" <genmail at a-giese.de>
> *An:* general at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org
> *Betreff:* Re: [General] Reply of comments from what a model…
> Hi  Albrecht:
> You said:  A model with only one particle is in my view also not
> possible as it violates the conservation of momentum. A single object
> can never oscillate.
> I ask:   Why can't a single particle oscillate against, or in consort
> with, its own virtual image. (Presuming there is charge complex
> around---mirror in 2d, negative sphere (I think) in 3d)?
> ciao,  Al
> Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

---