[General] Reply of comments from what a model…

Dr. Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Fri Nov 13 04:25:19 PST 2015

Hello Richard,

those uncertainties which are typical for the Copenhagen version of QM
occur as single events for a short time. (In my personal understanding
they are uncertainties of measurement and not uncertainties of reality.)
So, if the conservation of momentum would be permanently violated in a
particle with a specific tendency, this seems not covered by any
assumption of QM.

And, if you assume a violation of spatial symmetry in the electron,
which position in space would permanently deviate from the rest of space
if looking into the electron? The electron would then have to
permanently alter space at a specific place inside. Do you have an idea
about a mechanism which can cause that?

To have evidence for my particle model in a high energy experiment is a
problem because the sub-particles are mass-less. So the particle cannot
be decomposed by elastic scattering, that is a problem, true. But as I
have mentioned in my last comment to Al Kracklauer, Frank Wilczek has
mentioned an experiment where in a situation of superconductivity and
high pressure half-electrons were observed. Again the article:

http://www.nature.com/articles/498031a.epdf?referrer_access_token=ben9To-3oo1NBniBt2zIw9RgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0Mr0WZkh3ZGwaOU__QIZA8EEsfyjmdvPM68ya-MFh194zghek6jh7WqtGYeYWmES35o2U71x2DQVk0PFLoHQk5V5M-cak670GmcqKy2iZm7PPrWZKcv_J3SBA-hRXn4VJI1r9NxMvgmKog-topZaM03&tracking_referrer=www.nature.com:

Another topic which we have discussed earlier: In San Diego you asked me
for this apparent problem that at motion the internal frequency of a
particle has to be dilated on the one hand, but on the other hand must
be increased to reflect the increased energy. How is this treated in my
model? I am sorry that I have given you an incorrect answer (Doppler).
In this context I misunderstood relativistic dilation. There is in fact
no such conflict. - I am going to explain this in a separate paper as it
needs some more words and mathematics.

Albrecht

---