[General] Reply of comments from what a model…

Dr. Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Wed Nov 11 13:39:04 PST 2015

Hello Richard,

I think that the conservation of momentum is one of the most fundamental
laws in physics. It is even more fundamental than the conservation of
energy. If now an object is made to move on a circuit there must be a
force or something else which causes the acceleration. A second object
solves this problem. - So there is in my understanding no need for an
experiment as the conservation of momentum was never ever questioned in
physics (to my knowledge).

You mention a /double /loop. Does this mean any difference?

Albrecht

Am 11.11.2015 um 17:44 schrieb Richard Gauthier:
> Hello Albrecht,
>    Also, who has ever experimentally tested the conservation of
> momentum law for a single photon circulating in a double-loop at light
> speed in a circle of radius hbar/2mc? I think nobody.
>        Richard
>
>> On Nov 11, 2015, at 8:27 AM, af.kracklauer at web.de

---