[General] Reply of comments from what a model…

Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Sun Nov 29 09:29:32 PST 2015

Hi Al,

there is in fact a difference between my second sub-particle and a
virtual particle. As you write, a virtual particle can never be seen as
it does not exist as such. My particle does exist as such in a better
way than a quark, as I have explained earlier. And it could be
experimentally presented if we find an appropriate experiment. I did not
find it yet. But as mentioned here several times, Frank Wilczek has
roughly described an electron experiment where it was seen (as
half-electron). Now there was the argument stated here that Frank
Wilczek is a bit peculiar. This might be a good physical argument, but
in my understanding there are better arguments.

You have mentioned this interesting case of dipoles caused by electrical
influence. This is also the case, as I have mentioned here ealier, for
the van der Waals force. Similarly in my model the attraction of both
sub-particles is done in the same way as in the case of the van der
Waals forces. So, there is nothing fundamentally new in this model.

The same process as a reaction in a plasma is much more complicated. Do
not forget that we have something like 10^86 elementary particles in the
universe. Every of these has at least one charge. How can we handle a
system built by the superposition or by the mirroring of 10^86 charges?
Maybe it is easier and more practical to think about the reaction of
just 1 or 2 particles.

Chiao, Albrecht

---