[General] relativistic mass

Adam K afokay at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:41:25 PDT 2015

With the danger of producing the impression that I have only read one book,
Martin I thought you would enjoy this quote:

*The deflection of light rays that pass near the sun is not a purely
gravitational phenomenon, it is due to the fact that an electromagnetic
field possesses energy and momentum, hence also mass.*

>From page 1, here:
http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/schrodinger-st-struc.pdf

Adam