[General] relativistic mass

davidmathes8 at yahoo.com davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 14:19:54 PDT 2015

Adam
For the light rays near the sun, wouldn't one need  not just E & M fields. To identify the gravitational component,one would have to rigorous eliminate effects from the weak and strong forces as well.
Also, there may be some value in considering Dirac's symmetric version of the Maxwell equations. In doing so, magnetism should be considered as a separate force, a fifth force if you will.
David