[General] Strong Force Modeling

Dr. Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Mon Oct 19 08:29:33 PDT 2015

David,

you have given here some criteria or properties which have to be
fulfilled by a particle model. I shall try to answer this by listing
some points which make up my model following your topics.

The particle model which I propose is not restricted to the electron but
is assumed to be valid for all leptons and as well for all quarks.

To your challenges:

In this model a charge is an elementary entity, a kind of an "atom" in
the real sense which causes a force onto a similar object. There a two
kinds of charges in the model: the electric one and the strong one. The
weak one is in fact the strong one but with a reduced coupling constant,
caused by a different shape of the configurations having these charges.
- Maybe that in the future development of particle physics we will find
a more fundamental cause of charges. At present I do not see any, and in
the present situation it seems not to be an urgent question.

The case of 8 gluons: We know that elementary particles react with
certain others, but not with all. Particle physicists have made an
ad-hoc assumption to "explain", or better to order this situation by
assigning further quantum numbers to elementary particles, like isospin,
strangeness, lepton number, quark number. The colour of gluons seems to
be a similar category. These are in my case further properties of the
"basic" particles, which are not described by the model as they do not
influence the properties of the particles which I presently care about,
like the inertial mass and momentum, which is explained by this model,
as well as the conservation of energy, which is also explained (not only
used!) by this model.

Leptoquarks have been an ad-hoc assumption to explain interactions
between leptons and quarks. This assumption was not successful and is in
fact not needed if the assumption of my model, that leptons are also
subject to the strong force, is accepted.

 From this model follows gravitation as I have explained earlier. The
exchange particles interact with light-like particles (photons and
"basic" particles) and cause them to reduce their speed below c. From
this all aspects of gravitation can be quantitatively deduced, Newton'
gravity as well the results of Einstein's GRT.

Inertia is the direct consequence of this model. An elementary particle
is, according to this model, extended, and any extended object has
inevitably an inertial behaviour. I have shown (and show it in my web
site) that with reference to this mechanism the mass of the electron can
be determined with an accuracy of almost 1 : 1 million.

I am using exchange particles as mediators for the forces in a particle,
which are the electric force and the strong force. The main advantage
for the use in my model is that they provide a good physical explanation
for the relativistic contraction.

Best regards
Albrecht

---