[General] research papers

Dr. Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Wed Oct 28 06:56:07 PDT 2015

Hi Al,

thank you for the reference to your paper.  I think that it is an
interesting contribution. However I need some more details in order to
fully and correctly understand it.

1.) Is it correct that your deduction of the de Broglie wavelength is
based on the understanding that there exists a background of EM-waves?
And that it needs this understanding?
2.) The sequence of your equations (1) to (4) is too compact for me to
make it understandable, missing e.g. a definition of k_0 . Any chance to
have it more detailed?

Thanks and best regards
Albrecht

Am 27.10.2015 um 16:11 schrieb af.kracklauer at web.de:
> Hi All:
> In paper No. 11 on www.nonloco-physics.0catch.com  I published some
> ideas on the origin and nanture of deBroglie waves.  Seems to me some
> of the objections and obscurities mentioned below are delt with
> therein.  Take a look, see what you think.
> ciao,  Al
> *Gesendet:* Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015 um 15:39 Uhr
> *Von:* "Dr. Albrecht Giese" <genmail at a-giese.de>
> *An:* "Richard Gauthier" <richgauthier at gmail.com>
> *Cc:* "Nature of Light and Particles - General Discussion"
> <general at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org>, "Joakim Pettersson"
> <joakimbits at gmail.com>, "Ariane Mandray" <ariane.mandray at wanadoo.fr>
> *Betreff:* Re: [General] research papers
> Hello Richard (and all),
>
> thank you, Richard, for your informations. You find my answers and
> comments in your text.
>
> However I see here two general problems which should be reviewed by all.
>
> 1.) The fact that the de Broglie wave regarding its definition and its
> use is /not /Lorentz-invariant. So it is incompatible with our
> physical understanding since 1905.
>
> 2.) If the photon is seen as the ingredient of the electron, we need a
> much clearer definition and understanding what the photon is and what
> its effects are in detail (like the wave front emitted). Otherwise
> there are too many insufficiently defined situations as visible in the
> discussion further down. -  And clearly we do not get any help from
> quantum mechanics for this, after Heisenberg has stated that it is
> completely useless to look into an elementary particle, and the
> physical community has accepted this since that time.

---