[General] research papers

Dr. Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Thu Oct 29 04:01:49 PDT 2015

Hello Richard,  and hello all,

thank you for this overview about the different interpretations of QM
and particle structure.

It seems that the de Broglie idea of a pilot wave is not very plausible
for you. Why not?

1. If the pilot wave is built by the oscillating internal charges of a
particle, it is plausible that this wave interacts on the one hand with
the other particles met on its way, on the other hand that this field
(which may be changed by this environment) interacts with the
originating particle and do guides the particle. Sounds very simple and
logical to me.

2. You present the different deductions of the de Broglie wavelength.
But none of these deductions help to solve the logical conflicts which
occur with this wavelength.

I also want to remind that none of the models presented have an
explanation for the (inertial) mass of a particle. In contrast to my
model of two constituents which explains the mass based on two
assumptions. 1st: the particle has an extension; 2nd: the speed of light
is finite. And the results of this approach are numerically very precise
for leptons and theoretically also for quarks.

Best regards
Albrecht

---