[General] Fw: A few interesting papers - Sept 8

davidmathes8 at yahoo.com davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 15:56:17 PDT 2015

All,
I haven't the time to detail the work just yet. Hopefully, the following papers may provide the basis for a fruitful discussion.

1. Molecules of Light
NIST Physicists Show ‘Molecules’ Made of Light May Be Possible
Ho (2015) Coulomb bounds states of strongly interacting photons http://arxiv.org/abs/1505.03859
Ho 2012 Annabelle Dark Matterhttp://arxiv.org/pdf/1211.0503v3.pdf
2.  Swimming in spacetimehttp://web.mit.edu/wisdom/www/swimming.pdf

3. Magnetic wormholeA Magnetic Wormhole : Scientific Reports

4. Toroidal model with electric, magnetic and anapole momentsNonradiating anapole modes in dielectric nanoparticles : Nature Communications : Nature Publishing Group
Note: Toroidal moment - Wiki

Best
David