[General] research papers

Dr. Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Mon Sep 14 08:26:20 PDT 2015

Hi David,

you are right that there is a lot of theories about gravity. I take it
as an advantage of my model that it directly deduces the law of gravity
introduced by Newton using the known variation of c and the internal
oscillation in elementary particles. And at the same time it covers the
relativistic aspects of gravity.

Sincerely
Albrecht

---