[General] reply to Albrecht's email

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sun Apr 10 01:50:34 PDT 2016

Albrecht:I like your emphasis on experiment.The STOE model suggests the extent characteristic is wherethe inertia resides. The STOE posits the plenum (like “space” of GR) and hods.The Hods are 2 dimensional and causes gravitational forces. The plenum has theextent and inertia. A photon is a column of hods with plenum between the hods.Hence, the extent is where the inertia is.Inertia according to theSTOE http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1676 Further the diffraction experiment is a new experiment thatis easy to do for yourself. The STOE photon model is the only model notrejected by this experiment. I urge you to do the experiment. Diffraction experiment andits STOE photon simulation program rejects wave models of light http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1603 I think this may be the experiment you are seeking. Itrejects wave models. Because light and electrons display diffraction effects,the electron rather than a photon in the experiment should work the same. Ithink your model will fail the experiment. But then it should be done.  Papers referenced in this paper explain how the photonworks. The extent of the photon and its inertia and gravitational forces areneeded for the math to work. The math works and no other model is consistentwith this experiment result.  When an electron and positron are collided, only photonsresult. This, I think, supports the idea that electrons are composed ofphotons.Structure and spin of theneutrino, electron, and positronhttp://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1694 Hodge