[General] response to WOLF

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Tue Apr 12 11:33:21 PDT 2016

John;

I think you answered my questions in more detail than I expected, and I
agree the Fraunhoffer model has problems you point out
but to go further I'll have to study your STOE model - It sound s bit
like Bohm's pilot wave.
I'll be going on vacation for a couple of weeks so will get back then.

Thanks for the reply
Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director