[General] Wilczek's electron

Vladimir Tamari vladimirtamari at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:31:07 PDT 2016

Hi
Thank you for the interesting discussions. I have just read Wilczek's nature paper and learned many things. That an electron can be viewed as a dipole is exciting as in my Beautiful Universe (BU) model the intrinsic dipolarity of spinning vacuum nodes that, when locked together in -+ attraction create  matter.  But spin in matter is always actively in sync with the spin of its surrounding space - the wave field around it. Here is a figure from my paper to illustrate it. Hope this helps
Vladimir

vladimirtamari.com