[General] paper

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Fri Apr 22 06:55:16 PDT 2016

Wolf:I was working on this when your e-mail arrived. https://www.academia.edu/24659165/Hodge_Experiment_distinguishes_between_wave_and_particle_caused_diffraction_patterns ABSTRACTThe HodgeExperiment was designed to support the Scalar Theory of Everything (STOE)particle model of the photon. It also rejected the wave models of light. Thegeneral model of light waves within the Hodge Experiment's conditions is shownto lead to unobserved effects. It also provides an insight into inertia. TheSTOE model of particles and the wave model of a continuous medium yieldindistinguishable results for the screen image in the traditional diffractionexperiment. Therefore, the Hodge Experiment provides a method to distinguishbetween a direct wave caused diffraction pattern and a particle causeddiffraction pattern that resolves the wave--particle duality conundrum. I’d accept a water wave experiment when the setup shows aFraunhofer diffraction pattern at the 2nd mask (the 1stslit should be several wavelengths wide). Can anyone get the water tankexperiment done? I think the electron would show to be a particle. However, Idon’t know about the EM radiation. The nature of charge depends on whether EMis particle or wave.  Hodge