[General] paper

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sun Apr 24 18:07:28 PDT 2016

John;
just got back from a trip

Thank you for the reference and the up load to your further thoughts.

An experiment that distinguishes between particle and wave diffraction
would certainly be important on its own whether or not it supports a
STOE theory or not.

I do not know  if anyone can get the water tank experiment done?

Would your Experiment show  the electron to be a particle? Can it be
carried out?

  Do not understand this "However, I don’t know about the EM radiation.
How does the nature of charge depend on whether EM is particle or wave."

"The wave inthe plenum then reflects off the mask except where the slit
is. The wave thendirects the particle. The impinging particles then
cause the screen image."
Why do you need to assume a particle, Photon, in the wave? Why would the
the photon concept not simply be explained by resonant antenna effects
at the absorber? This would allow an atom to absorb radiation from a
larger area and then the photon concept would simply be an explanatory
projection into the EM field
Bth ERic Reiters papers and mine from the San diego conference suggest
photons are mental projections introduced by detector effects.

I have to apologize since I do not have to fully understand your
experiment, however the claim that your experiment can distinguish
between particle and wave diffraction is in my opinion very important.
Is there any way you could send me a short rational for this claim
(perhaps an excerpt)

best
wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer