[General] Vacuum Energy Technical Paper Draft --Comments Please

Vladimir Tamari vladimirtamari at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 04:23:53 PDT 2016

Hi John
It is clever to associate the gravitational waves with a vacuum energy 'proving' the existence of the latter. I put proving in quotes because in other models the vacuum energy is taken for granted as a starting point but in the Einsteinian world things have been abstracted and complicated way beyond what is necessary, and  Special Relativity made it necessary to struggle against established physics just to say the ether exists. Worse in General Relativity mass causes warps and twists in spacetime, not the ether. A much simpler theory is possible.

Jettison spacetime, and adopt a discrete ether with a maximum c but variable speed of light <c, you end up with an absolute Lorentzian universe in which transformations do occur naturally, the vacuum has density where light slows down (Eddington's concept of an index of refraction of space). In such a world gravitational waves will propagate as you described them, like light, through a medium perhaps with the specific properties you deduced, in a natural way. I added perhaps because in the type of theory I am involved in where the ether consists of an array or matrix of nodes, the value of the Gravitational constant as measured in a macro world of many nodes is very different from that of G_o at the node-to- node level.

Is it me talking or the beer, excusable in this heat?
Cheers
Vladimir

vladimirtamari.com