[General] Gravity and ultraweak-photonemission

John Duffield johnduffield at btconnect.com
Sat Aug 20 10:04:38 PDT 2016

Grahame:

I share your general sentiment. I’ll read through your paper and get back to
you. Meanwhile I rather think the “shake the rug” waves are light waves. A
gravitational field is a place where space is inhomogeneous, not curved. See
what Percy Hammond says here
<http://www.compumag.org/jsite/images/stories/newsletter/ICS-99-06-2-Hammond
.pdf> : "We conclude that the field describes the curvature that
characterizes the electromagnetic interaction".

Regards

John D