[General] Gravity and ultraweak-photonemission

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sat Aug 20 11:57:50 PDT 2016

Must physicists would discount any gravity effects because it is too
weak compared with energies encountered in atmic and nuclear scales.

However that is existing theory discounting and ignoring potential
empirical findings.

Obviusly the experiment discovering those new findings may be wrong, and
should be checked

but finding new theories is also an approach. I think you are on that
track. Do not know enough to comment.

My only take is that gravity and inertia are probably tied together
somehow (Machs Principle) and inertia defines the "m" in all atomic
scale calculations and is of the same order as the electric forces it
balances , so there is no a-priory reason to discount a connection

wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.