[General] HA: Gravity and ultraweak-photonemission

Burinskii A.Ya. bur at ibrae.ac.ru
Sun Aug 21 01:19:12 PDT 2016

Dear Wolfgang,

You write...

 any gravity effects ...  too weak compared with energies encountered in atmic and nuclear scales.

It is a common mistake turned into a myth.

In the dimensionless units (c=G=\hbar=1) spin of electron  exceeds mass for 22 orders,

so weakness of gravit. constant is fully compensated by great value of spin.

The spinning Kerr's gravity distorts space at the COMPTON scale  -- not PLANCK!

A.B.