[General] Gravitational Wave - Vacuum Energy Paper Submitted

John Macken john at macken.com
Tue Aug 30 18:38:32 PDT 2016

Hello All,

Attached is the paper that I submitted for publication.  It has been
considerably revised compared to the draft that I posted on Aug. 13.  Even
though I have not participated much in the group discussion recently, the
group influenced this paper.  I visualized that I was writing to convince
the skeptical members of the group.  The Abstract is below.

Abstract: Analysis of the gravitational wave (GW) designated GW150914 shows
that this wave encountered spacetime as being a very stiff elastic medium.
The source of this stiffness can be determined by analyzing wave amplitude,
frequency, intensity and propagation speed.  The implication is that
GW150914 encountered vacuum energy density (VE density) of about 6.7 x 1031
J/m3 at 250 Hz. This energy density is about 1040 times more than the
critical energy density of the universe. While this finding is incompatible
with general relativity, it is compatible with the VE density expected for
zero-point energy at 250 Hz. Higher frequency GWs should encounter higher
energy density which reaches 10112 J/m3 at Planck frequency.  VE is proposed
to be the biggest component of the universe by a factor of 10120.  The
conflict with general relativity can be resolved if VE does not create its
own gravity. Instead VE is proposed to be the homogeneous, passive energy
which is distorted (curved) by the wave properties of matter. The multiple
fields of the standard model are proposed to be multiple resonances of a
single VE spacetime field.

John Macken