[General] Gravitational Wave - Vacuum Energy Paper Submitted

Joakim Pettersson joakimbits at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:06:32 PDT 2016

Hi John,

Interesting theory, covering a totally impressing energy density range
and what's really vert significant: proposal for improvements in LIGO -
using both the length shift and the laser red shift to improve
resolution. Have you seen anyone else proposing this?

However I am worried this may already be part of the detection system -
the laser system being in resonance with the detection system and
therefore red-and-blue-shifting in resonance with the graviational wave
just due it being a resonant laser. Have you checked this in detail?

Can you elaborate som more on what the Planck motion resonances
are/originate from, and how its resonances lead to virtual particles
that actually fit  the standard model instead of the other way round as
in the article - is this explained in your previous article?

Thanks/Joakim