[General] CTF has inertia?

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Tue Feb 9 06:36:36 PST 2016

Hodge: I am in the twilight zone of ignorance. This ignorance has been covered up by the word “Complex” in CTF!
    However, in my imagination, I see “epsilon-inverse” as the electric tension (triggered by an excited oscillating dipole) and “mu” as the magnetic resistance generated in proportion to the growth of electric tension pushed by the energy contributing atom. 3D sound waves also have wave equation similar structure but with different physical properties than a string under mechanical tension.

Chandra.