[General] De Broglie Wave

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Fri Feb 12 10:57:18 PST 2016

Al;

This sounds like if it acts like a single particle whether we idealize
it as a point or as a single coherent wave does not matter it works.
That stops a lot of further discussion and speculation regarding the
interior of those particles.
However does not String Theory and Albrecht's efforts precisely attempt
to ask further questions about the internal structure?
Could such speculation not lead to understanding mechanisms that go
beyond the point particle approximation by asking why does this
approximation work?

For example Lande's Quantization ( see Quantum Mechanics in a New Key
orFoundations of Quantum Theory: A Study in Continuity and Symmetry)
rules explain all wave properties an quantum transition in terms of
internal structure of finite particles. If the finite particle has
certain symmetries expressed by dx  the it can only exchange momentum
dpx , in quantized steps so that dpx= h/dx.
This formulation requires no waves at all
(http://www.pnas.org/content/9/5/158) it was successfully used to
explain Bragg diffraction in the 30's.

best, wolf
Dr. Wolfgang Baer Research Director Nascent Systems Inc. tel/fax
831-659-3120/0432 E-mail wolf at NascentInc.com