[General] double photon cycle, subjective v objective realities

Dr Grahame Blackwell grahame at starweave.com
Sat Jul 2 08:03:19 PDT 2016

Hi Chip,

Yes, I'd be most interested in anything that you bring to the table regarding implications for other aspects of electron behaviour.  It would be great to have a fully rounded (so to speak!) picture of how the cyclic-photon model of the electron fits into the broader picture of its behaviour.

As a point of detail (not sure if I've said this before), my own perspective doesn't depend at all on the orientation of photon motion within a moving electron - i.e. it needn't be cycling in a plane orthogonal to the electron's own path (i.e. photon need not follow a classically helical path).  My analysis works equally for a photon cycle at any orientation to electron path, or even a complex double-cycle not restricted to a single plane.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Best regards,
Grahame