[General] double photon cycle, subjective v objective realities

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 18:38:53 PDT 2016

Hi Grahame

You Said…

I'd also again put out a plea to anyone who can give me a compelling reason (if there is one) why 'confinement' of an electron-forming photon cannot be as a result of self-interference across the interior of such a structure (as per the attachment with my last mailing).

I must have missed this attachment.  I have searched the email thread and can’t find it.  Could you send it to me again? (chipakins at gmail.com <mailto:chipakins at gmail.com> )

I am quite interested in seeing this.

So far my work on the force of confinement has led me to the following assumptions:

For spin ½ ħ…

Where S is the Spin mode 1 or ½, L is spin angular momentum, Fc is the confinement force, and the rest of the variables are of normal usage.

Planck Charge

This work has also led me to believe that…

Planck’s constant

Reduced Planck’s constant

The fine structure constant

Force of electric charge

Force of Planck charge (which is NOT an electric charge, or a fictitious charge but the stuff which holds particles together).

Energy

Mass

Chip