[General] inertia

Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Thu Jun 2 13:37:58 PDT 2016

Hello Richard,

Zero evidence for a composite particle? I think that the evidence for a
composite particle model is very obvious:

-  The model explains the mass and the momentum of a particle with NO
new parameters, from the scratch
-  The model explains the magnetic moment of a particle classically with
no new parameters
-  The model explains the constancy of the spin classically
-  The model explains the equation E = h*f classically (was never
deduced before)
-  The model explains the relativistic increase of mass and the
mass-energy relation E=m*c^2 independent of Einstein's space-time ideas.

And what is the evidence that the electron is NOT a composite particle?
Your electron model is built by photons, where the photon is also a
composite particle. So, what?

I do not know any other particle models with this ability. Do you? Such
properties are taken as a good evidence in physics. Or why do main
stream physics trust in the existence of an up-quark and a down-quark?
For both there was no direct evidence in any experiment. The reason to
accept their existence is the fact that this assumption makes some other
facts understandable. - The model of a composite particle is in no way
weaker.

Albrecht

---