[General] Gamma from self-confined light

John Williamson John.Williamson at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 01:00:19 PDT 2016

Discussion after Jun2016
Hello Richard Viv and everyone,

Apologies for having been absent for so long. This has been my heaviest ever teaching year, with more than a thousand scripts of various sorts being processed since February of this year. It has been non-stop (and still is until the final meeting later today).

I have not been following all of the discussion recently: though I concur with Viv's remarks in some of his more recent emails: serious science follows the scientific method. Everything we do must fit that which is observed in experiment or simply, it is wrong (at least in that respect).

Comments below in red.