[General] a quantitative measure of inertia (not inertial mass)

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:19:46 PST 2016

David,
   In this paper I’m just putting out the basic idea out that the electron's total momentum or inertia is related to the relativistic energy-momentum equation E^2 = p^2 c^2 + m^2 c^4 which can be modified and expressed in the charged photon model (I showed this in my "electron as charged photon generating de Broglie wavelength" article but I wasn’t thinking much about inertia then) as an equation that the circulating charged photon’s (electron’s) total momentum P=gamma mc equals (in the vector or pythagorean sense) the electron's external momentum p=gamma mv plus the electron's internal momentum mc:   P^2 = p^2 + (mc)^2   ,  and what follows from this relationship. Other subtleties may have to come later.
      Richard