[General] F=m*a

Vladimir Tamari vladimirtamari at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:58:00 PST 2016

Dear Andrew
I know that many physicists feel free to use concepts of negative time, energy and as in here, mass. The maths of reversible linear equations allows that. My basic assumptions, and for reasons I have thought through,  are that physics should be based on our macroscopic ideas of what is real - so no negative mass for me ( except on a diet). Having said that I do not think there is a time dimension...it is emergent.
cheers
Vladimir
vladimirtamari.com