[General] Structure of electron

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Mon Mar 28 20:43:16 PDT 2016

David:“madeof” - your thinking in the standard model. Magnetism is the property of thesmallest particle - the hod. As I mention in the photon construction. In anymodel, there must be a start. As I mention in the 1st paragraph ofthe discussion - magnetism (2 poles N and S) rather than a positive of negativecharge is a property of the smallest particle. The charge then must be derivedfrom the magnetic field rather than the magnetic field of rotation charges.  Othershave suggested a circulating something. A circulating anything is inconsistentwith the variable illumination of the diffraction and interference experiment(hodge2015a and 2015c). That is the photon must generate a diffraction wavelike a linear array of dipole antennas (the analogy). Circulating anything thatthen goes to make a photon assembly becomes incredibly complex and unlikely.The photon must have variable energy to make the different frequencies. That iscirculating quanta is inconsistent with the experiment. ButI see you suggest one model. So the challenge is to match the properties withthe experimental results such as in hodge2015c. I don’t see how to do it. Rotatinganything must emit radiation. What keeps it from exhaustion? Hodge

    On Monday, March 28, 2016 2:18 PM, "davidmathes8 at yahoo.com" <davidmathes8 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 John
Interesting work by explaining that only elementary particle theory is needed and not spacetime theories.
> The polarization of photons in a magnetic field suggests the photons are magnets.
And what is the magnet made of? Are we talking of an oscillating monopole states or some sub-elementary (sub-sub-atomic) particle such as an energy, quanta or quantized spacetime?
If there is an quanta circulating within a photon, could it be that the quanta has both subliminal and superluminal velocities, and we can only see the subliminal. With twisted light, the paper suggest a c - 0.1% variation and the mere possibility that  c + 0.1% variation might be enough to block direct observation of FTL.
Just like the photonic electron models, could there be a quanta circulating within the photon in some topology such as a cylinder or washer configuration. After all, the parametric equations for a photonic electron can produce both topologies of ring and spindle torus. If one tunes the variables in the parametric equation, cylinder and washer topologies can be obtained. In either case, the quanta would travel forward on the inner surface and return on the outer surface.
Obviously , the cylinder would support the magnet theory of the photon.  However, so would a soliton wave with a washer topology.
This leaves open the possibility that the sub-elementary particle may be a resonant circulating g magnetic monopole.
David