[General] Structure of electron

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 01:40:19 PDT 2016

Hodge,

I've not had time to follow the conversations since the twins were born.
However, you made a point that I would like feedback on from any and all
people.

"Rotating anything must emit radiation. What keeps it from exhaustion?"

Physics in the English language has been diluted enough that there is not a
distinction between emitted and radiated. It is considered equal to say
that a photon was emitted or radiated from an atom. However, I would like
to say that EM energy was emitted as a photon, but radiated either as a
photon or as a standing wave (remaining bound to the electron). The
difference being that, until conditions are correct, the bound EM radiation
cannot form a photon and must remain attached to the source. The primary
conditions for a solitonic photon is the ang mom of hbar and the energy and
frequency relationship. If the source has no ang mom or ability to transfer
sufficient ang mom, then it cannot radiate. (Does going from spin 1/2 to
spin -1/2 give change in ang mom of 1? Can it happen w/o external
influence?)

An orbiting electron does not emit photons for this reason. Does it
radiate? Absolutely! How do you resolve the situation?

If you have thoughts on the subject, I would appreciate (but, maybe not
agree with) them.

Andrew