[General] inertia

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Mon May 2 15:19:21 PDT 2016

There seems to be a lot of discussion about redefining particles and
phenomena in terms of something circulating
Photons, Albrecht's charges , etc.
Does this reflect a trend, perhaps something more fundamental ?

Can any of these efforts be related to String Theory Loops, or Cycles of
action?

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director