[General] Sciama's inertia

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sat May 7 20:16:47 PDT 2016

Hodge:

Saciamauses Lorenz’s idea of gravity which I have read is an
approximation to Einsteins Equations. The introduction of a vector
potential into the gravitational force is a guess based on an analogy
and been verified with Lens Turing effect that matter responds to the
velocity of master s well as the direct attractive force.

The instantaneous comes from the local field

The reaction force is also local , no need to have infinite propogation.

The mass density does not increase as r^2 , the gravity force decreases
as 1/r^2 and the force due to the vector potential decreases as 1/r , I
do not think he makes an assumption regarding the mass densities.

All he sais is that in the rest frame of a particle the mass of the
universe , presumably locally represented by scalar and vector fields
look lke they are moving asll together in the opposite direction this
gives the Vector gravitational potential a non zero value which we have
interpreted as an intrinsic property since the time of Newton. Well its
not an intrinsic property if Sciama’s conjecture is correct.

Frankly I feel the classic metaphysical assumptions that mass,charge,
space, time are fundamental leads to explanations of nearly everything
including the strange effects introduced by QM - it is not efficient to
for me to find explanations for these basic quantities which invariable
lead to much more elaborate and mysterious assumptions. Why should I
believe in the Higgs particle to explain gravity when then instead of
assuming mass and gravity I have to assume Higgs particles and
mechanisms. One I can see and feel and relate to as a being. The other
requires an elaborate Machine and interpretations and statistics
espoused by researchers who certainly have their own agendas.

Why complicate the situation? I think that is why some of us is aslking
for an assumption list. The same goes for Albrecht's and some other
ideas brought forward.

Best, wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director