[General] Assumtions for STOE model of Young's Experiment

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sun May 8 08:54:16 PDT 2016

Wolf:Thanks again. Yes I think I saw the possibility in Sciama. Iwas unaware of his model until you mentioned it. I don’t see how to go to anexperiment with it.  I agree with your point about starting from basic postulatesprovided we identify a basic postulate as a statement of what exists. Forexample, the Equivalence Principle is not a principle because it has an equalsign (a relation). Therefore, the derivation of the Equivalence Principle isrequirement for the basic postulates.  The provisional paper “STOE assumptions that model particle diffraction and that replacesQM” is attached as a *.pdf file. This is alist of the assumptions to work that have appeared in my papers dealing withYoung’s Experiment of the years.  I wouldlike your or any comments on unclear or new or whatever about the model. I notethese assumptions cover many questions about topics that this forum has beenasking such as why light has the maximum speed of matter. Hodge