[General] Assumtions for STOE model of Young's Experiment

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Thu May 12 15:43:41 PDT 2016

A quick read of your paper

Intro; talks STOE and gives references but is there a short summary
rather than a reference to several papers.
I like this summary since it gives a compact overview of your ideas.

Why and how does Hods and Plenum differ from particles and space?
Here we are confronted with a potential name change and a statement
about simulation, it sounds suspicious.

What is a plenum density? there must be a material and a space to have a
density so does this imply the plenum is derived from underlying
material and space? Or are you postulating plenum density as a new god
given parameter?

Assumptions: There are a lot of them!
1) The speed of gravity (speed of a plenum) wave is >> c : ok definite
assumption may be right or wrong but clearly stated
2) The plenum supports wave action.  OK gravity waves ? plenum is
postulated to have inertia. OK, not  definite assumption
3) (3) Hods are 2 dimensional.: ok definite assumption
4)The hods cause gravity in the plenum.: ok not definite assumption
     "The amount of plenum captured depends on the ρ of the photon
environment." what is plenum captured mean?
5) The speed of the hods and photons depend on the ρ.:  not definite
assumption but a conclusion
6) Each hod that presents zero cross section to the direction of
movement loweres the ρ.
     A photon is a column of hods.:
7)

Ok I'm stopping here It is obvious to me that you are combining
conclusions, important properties and a lot of properties that must be
derived from basic assumptions.

I would suggest something like
1) Hods exist and have the following basic properties a), b),c)
2) Plenum exists and has the following basic properties .....
3) Speed of gravity is infinite??
4) ..etc.

Then derive the additional results or properties from there.

It is not a question of right or wrong but why one should learn as new
explanation or terminology unless there is a demonstrable benefit.
Its a tough hurdle that I've been tripped up on many times.

Hope this helps,
Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director