[General] HA: Gravity

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 15:50:50 PDT 2017

Hi Albrecht, Wolf, Grahame

So my study of the electron and electric charge, from the standpoint of energy being a displacement of space, has led to some interesting observations.

At this point I will just present some of the math.  Perhaps when there is a bit more time I can fill in with a description of each step in formulation of the relationships.

The term Ҡ=4.585769462803310E-06 and yields a radius for the electron of:

The term: §=1.44492000606359E-28

So that, for the energy level of the electron:

The mass of the electron is:

The energy of the electron is of course:

The radius of the electron is:

The gravitational constant related to energy is:

Let us use the distance and compute the force of gravity between two electrons.

So the force of gravity under these conditions is:

Then when we compare that result to the conventional gravitational equation for the electron’s mass:

This approach unifies the forces, including gravity. And gravity is somewhat as Grahame has described, and has the “almost instantaneous” quality that Wolf and Grahame have mentioned.

Chip