[General] Light diffraction experiment rejects wave models of light

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Wed Aug 9 11:10:47 PDT 2017

Viv:
Thanks for the challenge.Please send your paper in link (website) , in .txt in .pdf, form.I have made the claim the following experiment rejects wave models of diffraction and interference experiments. I would like for your model to quantitatively explain the experiment. Then I could change and get on with a better model.

The Hodge experiment remains unexplained by any model save mine. It rejects wave models. http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1603

Do the experiment. It's easy and inexpensive. If anyone has access to a photon counter and is willing to do the experiment, I'd like to know.
Hodge