[General] STR twin Paradox

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 07:28:19 PDT 2017

Hi Grahame

Thank you.

I hope that you are mistaken, and that there is a way to eventually dispel
myth and obstacles so we can build a better foundation of physics.  History
has shown humanity accomplishing such changes many times.  But we have been
stymied, or “hogtied” as you say by a couple of theories, for more than 100
years now, and no immediate resolution in sight.

But I remain optimistic, principally because the number of voices,
recognizing the current set of problems, is increasing, and the proofs of a
more correct resolution are becoming clearer.

Chip