[General] light light interactions

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:27:06 PDT 2017

Dear Chandra,

I did not read the paper or analyze the announcement in detail, as you did,
so your model might still hold for this work.

It did focus your attention so that i could ask you a question "What is
your view on identical particles?"

   1. If 2 identical particles, each described by a wave function, collide
   head on, do they reflect from each other, go thru each other, neither, or
   both?
   2. Would you explain your answer?
   3. Or, is the question bad, is there insufficient information, or is the
   result just indeterminate?

How I phrase the next question depends on how you answer the above.

Andrew