[General] Your and Marmet's papers

Pavel OŠMERA osmera at fme.vutbr.cz
Mon Dec 18 05:21:40 PST 2017

Hello André,

I have a few questions. Where are closed magnetic lines on Fig.1 in "gravitation-quantum-mechanics-and-the-least-action-electromagneticequilibrium-states-2329-6542-1000152.pdf" or on Fig.9 in "on-de-broglies-doubleparticle-photon-hypothesis-2090-0902-1000153.pdf".
What is the difference or relationship in 1/r3  and /d4? on Fig.2 ? Is it possible to use a fractal description?

Best regards
Pavel Osmera