[General] Chip draft paper on Space

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Tue Dec 19 15:37:21 PST 2017

Chip:

I read your paper there is a lot to like  3 D space, Pre Einstein
Relativity , Longitudinal EM waves ( i think this is Near field stuff)
the following quto is excellent

P4: What we are suggesting is that all of the items in the numbered list
above are satisfied in a three dimensional Euclidian space, if we
properly construct our theoretical models, and that the concept is so
elegant and simple that we can easily begin to have the sentiment
expressed by Wheeler. Bell understood and tried to tell us that the
velocity c is not the limiting velocity for all information in the
universe. And what we have discovered, about entanglement and many other
topics, indicate that Bell was right. When we refuse to look beyond our
existing theory, and we choose to conduct research with

the artificial mandate that c is a limiting velocity for everything, we
are forced to try to solve the puzzles by adding extra dimensions to our
universe. But when we recognize the error, and find the specific
importance and cause of c and other velocities, then the pieces of the
puzzle are much more easily understood and assembled.”

and the case for an ether P5: “If space is really empty then what is it
that supports the wavefunctions of particles themselves?”

Lorenzian P6: “The direct implications of this are, space itself is of a
Euclidian geometry, and that motion of material objects through a fixed
frame of space causes these transformations to material objects.”

THEN I RUN INTO TROUBLE

Where does this come from? P5: “Since more energetic particles are
smaller particles, and if space is a medium, then the simplest
explanation is that energy displaces space toward the particle center,
and more energy therefore creates a smaller particle.”

What in space is being displaced? P7

Where donumbers to 14 decimal places come from?

1.The force of energy of an elementary fermion is:, Fe= E^2 *C_F where
the constant

C_F = 1.26521151107644E 􀵅 26

  Is there a direction to the force? is it internal to the fermion or
extending outward with interactions. Is E here the mc^2 of the fermion?

What is a ”momentum radius”

It sounds like you are attaching an infinitely extending field to
charges and then rotating the whole thing  , or are you assuming a
rotating charge which gives

forward or bckward pressure waves to the attached field. Are charges
points or densities?

Lot’s of missing definitions.

Is there a reference I am missing.

wolf