[General] Your and Marmet's papers

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Fri Dec 15 14:06:03 PST 2017

Andre:Thanks for the reference to Marmet's paper ("Fundamental nature ...")  and you paper ("Field equations for ...").The vortices seem very interesting to my model ecause my plenum is non-viscus. I lthink his description of diffraction of photons doesn't work - especially for the single photon case. More to the point - could your and his model of  electron and photon be that the photon/electron is made of magnets and the vortices ( I really like the vortices in my model -just still trying to apply) . The prime issue of the Poincare stress is solved and the "hollow" aspect is gone. I think the other issues can be solved if the rotation direction of the electric vortices are opposite (how to define direction) for positive and negative charge.Could this work in your model?You'll notice I'm "out of the box" , also. My diffraction test is the 2 Hodge experiments and the Afshar experiment that reject wave light models.Hodge