[General] speculative model of photon 20.12.

André Michaud srp2 at srpinc.org
Wed Dec 20 07:50:04 PST 2017

Dear Pavel,

Yes, our various languages can be a huge barrier to communication of scientific research.

This is why Pavlov's work after 1928 (only in Russian and German), Hebb and Korzybski's work (only in English) and Chauchard's work (only in French) have not yet been correlated in the scientific community.

The two papers I referred previously are part of my project to help out in correlating their research.

To help out with the trispatial geometry, I progressively translate the papers to French, Spanish and German. Only partially done by now. My translations may not be perfect, but should be understandable. I even have one in Russian.

If German is easier for you,  many of the papers are already in German. You can access them in this index of the 3-spaces model by clicking on their titles in German:

http://www.gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Research%20Papers-Unification%20Theories/Download/2460

Best Regards

André

---