[General] Question to: Cern and its search for Magnetic monopoles at MoEDAL

André Michaud srp2 at srpinc.org
Thu Dec 21 05:17:23 PST 2017

I know that this makes no sense in the current paradigm, but from the trispatial perspective, since both poles of the time varying magnetic aspect of the electron coincide by structure and can thus be present only one at a time, all electrons and EM photons are magnetic monopoles at any given instant by structure:

http://www.ijerd.com/paper/vol7-issue5/H0705050066.pdf

---
André Michaud
GSJournal admin