[General] Did you get this?

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sat Feb 4 05:10:53 PST 2017

 Al - Did you get this? I have no confirmation.
"Paradox in wave-particle duality"
https://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0702188
authors Shahriar S. Afshar, Eduardo Flores, Keith F. McDonald, and Ernst Knoesel
qoute from the paper:
"... we used a continuous
wave laser at low photon flux. When the flux was
3×10^4  photons/sec, the average
separation between successive photons was about 10 km, which was much greater than
the coherence length (0.4 m) of the laser. Therefore, the probability of two photons
passing through the experimental setup within the coherence length was very small. "

Also http://www.teachspin.com/two-slit-interference--one-photon-at-a-time.html
This has a video showing it. However, he is looking at only the major peak of a diffraction (1 slit) pattern when he covers one slit. So when he does the low intensity experimen he get more photons because the minima in the 2 slit are not there.
all wellknown.
hodge