[General] Photon Structure

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sun Feb 5 11:54:55 PST 2017

I agree with Al - we must be very careful to identify what we actually
experience from the theoretical inferences derived from those
experiences. This is not only true of the photo-electric effect but all
leaps of faith made when we do not properly take into account the
physics of the observing instrument. My paper "*Photons as Observer
Transitions in the Event Oriented World View" *SPIE 2015 provides an
example of how such leaps of faith may have happened.

Al would you please explain how " the universe of background charges
(Olber-like) causes QM effects"

Thanks

wolf
****