[General] quanta

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Wed Feb 8 11:36:35 PST 2017

mach"s principle and work by Sciama has made a good argument that
inertia is a gravitational equivalent to the magnetic force

Sciama's argument was later show to be equivalent to general
relativity.. In simpler terms inertia is a field property. What is
unsettling ?

this requires the "space" (aether)  to be the cause of inertia.

sounds ok to me.

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director