[General] quanta

ANDREW WORSLEY member at aworsley.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 13:21:36 PST 2017

Hi All,

If you are not learning then, you are not progressing, do not assume that what you think you know is correct.

Take a few simple premises the photon is an oscillating electic field generating its own perpendicular magnetic field - by relativity.

So that explains Maxwells div B = 0, and div E = p/Ee0

What do we gain from that, there is a relative velocity between the forward motion and its wave motion - generating the magnetic field.

The same applies to the elelctron because it is made of photons -but spherically discrete

Just trying to help

Any thoughts on the relative vlocity should be????
Message Received: Feb 06 2017, 06:26 PM