[General] Albrecht Instantaneous gravity force

Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Wed Feb 8 12:34:59 PST 2017

Hi!

No, it is not the point that 'Albrecht has some other ideas'. But it is
the situation solved by the treatment of "retarded potential" as I have
already written. This is classical Main Stream physics.

I can only repeat to refer to textbooks about retarded potential which
is besides my favourite French the well known Landau&Lifschitz about the
so called Lienard-Wiechert potential (and I think also in Jackson). From
that calculation follows that the forces arrive in a radial direction at
the particles / charges and so there is no tangential component.

Van Flanders has obviously overlooked this fact which is - to say it
again - standard classical physics.

Best, Albrecht